On Tue, Jan 27, 2015 at 1:25 PM, Peter Cock <p.j.a.c...@googlemail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Jan 27, 2015 at 11:32 AM, Peter Cock <p.j.a.c...@googlemail.com>
> wrote:
> > On Wed, Jan 7, 2015 at 2:07 PM, Dave Bouvier <d...@bx.psu.edu> wrote:
> >> Peter,
> >>
> >> After fixing a number of issues, it appears that the tests are now running
> >> as they should. I'll keep an eye on the test framework in case any new
> >> errors crop up.
> >>
> >>    --Dave B.
> >
> > Thanks Dave,
> >
> > Yes, the good news is tests are now being run again more regularly.
> > The bad news is there still seem to be lots of unexpected failures.
> >
> > Also also all the recent RSS entries all zero, e.g.
> > http://testtoolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/repository/get_functional_test_rss?owner=peterjc&status=all
> >
> > Revision 3070949d8fd7 of samtools_idxstats
> > 25 January 2015 14:41
> > 0 tests passed, 0 tests failed, 0 tests missing test components.
> >
> > [Looks like 1 test passed to me]

I was going to log that on Trello, but overnight this has changed
and the Test Tool Shed RSS feed now fails with:

Internal Server Error

Galaxy was unable to successfully complete your request

Module galaxy.web.framework.middleware.error:149 in __call__
>>  app_iter = self.application(environ, sr_checker)
Module paste.debug.prints:106 in __call__
>>  environ, self.app)
Module paste.wsgilib:543 in intercept_output
>>  app_iter = application(environ, replacement_start_response)
Module paste.recursive:84 in __call__
>>  return self.application(environ, start_response)
Module paste.httpexceptions:633 in __call__
>>  return self.application(environ, start_response)
Module galaxy.web.framework.base:132 in __call__
>>  return self.handle_request( environ, start_response )
Module galaxy.web.framework.base:190 in handle_request
>>  body = method( trans, **kwargs )
Module galaxy.webapps.tool_shed.controllers.repository:1699 in
get_functional_test_rss
>>  time_tested = repository_metadata.time_last_tested.strftime( '%a, %d %b %Y
>> %H:%M:%S UT' )
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'strftime'
extra data

I have filed a Trello card for this error instead,
https://trello.com/c/RrVBYIBZ/2379-test-toolshed-rss-feed-fails-when-time-last-tested-is-none

> Meanwhile on the main Tool Shed, the RSS feed seems broken,
>
> https://toolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/repository/get_functional_test_rss?owner=peterjc&status=all
>
> Internal Server Error
> Galaxy was unable to successfully complete your request
> An error occurred.
> This may be an intermittent problem due to load or other unpredictable
> factors, reloading the page may address the problem.
> The error has been logged to our team.

Trello issue logged,
https://trello.com/c/ZOW0NPzb/2378-main-toolshed-rss-feed-for-test-results-offline

Peter