Hi Zuzanna

This sort of rings a bell...can you give some more details:

- Have you always used external authentication? or do you get this problem after switching to external authentication?

 - what do you mean by "new LDAP users"?

- Are you sure, you get the "correct information" back from the LDAP server? Maybe the LDAP server gave you e-mail addresses in all lower cases, and now somebody has changed something , and the LDAP server returns e-mail addresses in camel case?

- Have a look at Admin -> Manage users Do you have duplications of users?

- Have you looked into the PostgreSQL database and checked the ownership of the histories in question.

I hope this gives you a few points to look into

Regards, Hans-Rudolf