Dnia 2015-09-21, pon o godzinie 13:55 +0200, Hans-Rudolf Hotz pisze:
> Hi Zuzanna
>
> This sort of rings a bell...can you give some more details:
>
>   - Have you always used external authentication? or do you get this
> problem after switching to external authentication?

Yes, I always used external auth.

>   - what do you mean by "new LDAP users"?

Users that newly log on Galaxy today.

>   - Are you sure, you get the "correct information" back from the LDAP
> server? Maybe the LDAP server gave you e-mail addresses in all lower
> cases, and now somebody has changed something , and the LDAP server
> returns e-mail addresses in camel case?

Yes, old users can log in, and new users also can log in but they can't
upload files or histories - they are getting internal server error while
uploading and 403 errors while trying to upload history and the error
shows "This API requires authentication"

>   - Have a look at Admin -> Manage users   Do you have duplications of
> users?

No.

>   - Have you looked into the PostgreSQL database and checked the
> ownership of the histories in question.

How can I do that?

> I hope this gives you a few points to look into

I have a hunch that this maybe something in system permissions but I
looked throught the galaxy tree and I see galaxy is the owner of all
files. I am used mod_xsendfile.

--

Pozdrawiam,

--
Zuzanna K. Filutowska, HPC Systems Administrator
Poznan Supercomputing and Networking Center