I'm stumped:

   - I'm not sure how that url ("

http://galaxy.man.poznan.pl/history/view_multipl/api/histories/85b413e771c184a9/contents";)
   could have been formed
   - Calling that link from a local galaxy results in 'No route for' when
   the error is an api authentication 403

Maybe it's possible that an authentication error is confounding/combining
with a client error?

Zuzanna, can you:

   - tell us what version of Galaxy you're using?
   - open a javascript console on the history/view_multiple page and see
   what it says 'galaxy_conf.root' equals?