Dnia 2015-09-21, pon o godzinie 13:29 -0400, Carl Eberhard pisze:
> I'm stumped:
>       * I'm not sure how that url
>
> ("http://galaxy.man.poznan.pl/history/view_multipl/api/histories/85b413e771c184a9/contents";)
>  could have been formed
>       * Calling that link from a local galaxy results in 'No route
>         for' when the error is an api authentication 403
> Maybe it's possible that an authentication error is
> confounding/combining with a client error?

Client is only a user of a browser (I have checked several browsers).

> Zuzanna, can you:
>       * tell us what version of Galaxy you're using?

It is newest from git - 15.07.

>       * open a javascript console on the history/view_multiple page
>         and see what it says 'galaxy_conf.root' equals?

I can't find anything like that (I am using openjdk with firefox built
in js console). This is what it shows me:
URL żądania:
http://galaxy.man.poznan.pl/api/histories/85b413e771c184a9/contents
Metoda żądania:         GET
Kod stanu:      HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden