Dnia 2015-09-21, pon o godzinie 17:20 -0400, Dannon Baker pisze:
> Glad you figured it out!  So a page served via https is generating
> links for http references that should have been https?

It was my first thought, but then when I used http/http (accessed galaxy
via http to see if protocol mismatch is causing the problem). I also got
this error. All combinations: http/http, https/https and http/https
generated this problem. Very weird problem.

--

Pozdrawiam,

--
Zuzanna K. Filutowska, HPC Systems Administrator
Poznan Supercomputing and Networking Center