Dnia 2015-09-21, pon o godzinie 15:14 +0200, Hans-Rudolf Hotz pisze:
> Ok, it is not the same problem we have encountered a few years ago.
>
> I doubt, that it is a system permission issue. All data files belong to
> galaxy (or the user the galaxy server is running as), and the access is
> regulated by the PostgreSQL (or MySQL or SQlite) database. I can only
> imagine the following case: you have restarted the Galaxy server as a
> different user than before?

No. I always use the galaxy user. I am using PostgreSQL as the db
backend.

> To me, it rather looks like something has changed in the apache set-up
> and I am not an expert on this. I hope some-else can pick up this e-mail
> thread

I have recently configured Galaxy to run in multiprocess setup using the
docs on Galaxy site.

I would be grateful for help as we are now running the series of
workshops for new Galaxy users.

--

Pozdrawiam,

--
Zuzanna K. Filutowska, HPC Systems Administrator
Poznan Supercomputing and Networking Center