Hello all,

Does anyone know if Galaxy can process Ion Torrent Data? Currently, it appears
that Ion Torrent data is not a supported platform. I know that the data is in
FastQ Sanger, so I would think there would be a way to incorporate it into one
of the existing platform pipelines, but which one?

Ion Torrent protocols are very similar to 454 in terms of library construction,
etc. Should I use Lastz - Roche -454 mapping mode? I want to compare the Ion
Torrent data with Illumina data (from the same DNA), so perhaps I should use
the illumina workflow.

Any insight would be very helpful,

Thanks,
Mike Dufault