Hi Charles,

True. Although, once again time is a factor. In order to produce a
high quality Blackjack game it would take far less time than say a
high quality FPS game like Shades of Doom. So I think it would be
possible to write several small high quality games like Blackjack,
Uno, or Poker, but far more time to create a high quality clone of
Tomb Raider, Resident Evil, Jedi Knight, etc.  I guess what it comes
down to is several simple games or one highly complex game rather than
quantity verses quality.