Good luck.
Please let me know If you need any help.
Christina

-----Original Message-----
From: Gamers [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On Behalf Of Dakotah
Rickard
Sent: Sunday, April 21, 2013 8:54 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Gaming Dice

One more thing.
In most cases with an intellectual development, people offer discounts
because they want to make less of a roffit. So, let's say, someone
offers a pack whereby you buy two games for, let's say, the price of
one and a half games.

I wouldn't be able to do that very easily with the dice, as I won't be
really in this for a profit. I'm going to try to make a little of a
profit, but I'm not going to be greedy with it, and I'm not willing to
go below cost. I'll probably have a set price for each specific kind
of die, and if you want a set, you pay for all those dice. If you want
four d20 dice, you buy them individually, and I can't really see a way
around that.
Remember, in most cases, a discount means making a little less profit
to increase business. I'm not going to try to make a lot of money on
this one, so if I give you a discount, it might really hurt me.
I'm really sorry, and if it looks like that will change in the end,
we'll see about changing the way I intend this all to work.
Signed:
Dakotah Rickard