Each participant should be paid according to how much they do during game development Who decides? One would have to be in charge. It would involve a ton of team play and cooperation.

---
Be positive! When it comes to being defeated, if you think you're finished, you! really! are! finished! ----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, December 16, 2013 6:58 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] the joining of teams

Hi Shaun,

That is indeed the problem. Before we could think of joining
developers together they'd have to have similar skills and all agree
upon the same programming language. You can't have someone who uses
C++, someone who uses Java, someone who uses Visual Basic, etc all
working together because those languages aren't remotely compatible
with each other. The developers would have to sit down and decide upon
one language and what APIs to use for the game. Then, of course, they
still have to agree about the game to write, work out a schedule, and
agree upon various other aspects. It all can be done, but this
community is often too disorganized to really make this a reality at
this time.

And on that note I have always wandered how much power we would have
if we joint a few teams   or just a few devs together though they
would probably have to be using the same stuff to develop which could
be a problem.