I agree that complexity does not necessarily correlate with replayability.
And it's obvious that many games can be made accessible without a keyboard,
especially if the only interface is a menu.
And the gyroscopes can definitely make up for some of the loss of a keyboard in
games like Papa Sangre 2.
But I do think that first person games could also be made more in depth and
fast paced with a keyboard available.
For instance did you ever find it cumbersome to maneuver your character in Papa
Sangre 1?
Or find it hard to tell how far you really were from that snuffle hog?
Of course that's what gave the game some of it's challenge, so it worked well.
But imagine trying to play Swamp on your iPhone without a keyboard.
Are you going to tap your thumbs to run from the zombies?
In game text chat would have also just died.

There is definitely a wide range of games that can be made accessible on
iPhone, but as I said there is also a large portion of games that do make more
sense with a keyboard and it does give you a lot of extra player inputs to work
with as a developer.

Fair enough that you don't enjoy strategy or RPGs, it's definitely a personal
choice.
I don't get any enjoyment from card or board games, and these are probably the
types of games enjoyed by the largest population of blind players.