You're absolutely right.  I blowed it.  Heh heh heh.

---
Be positive! When it comes to being defeated, if you think you're finished, you! really! are! finished! ----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, December 30, 2013 5:29 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] MindCraft for the blind.

Hi Charles:

Makes sense. Although, perhaps you should have checked Wikipedia or
something about the game before suggesting Michael contact the
developers as Minecraft is a fairly complex game and while I think a
game similar to it in concept can be made accessible I know of no
effective way to make the actual game itself accessible. Especially,
considering it has been ported to many different platforms from
Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, and the XBox to name a few. With greater
cross-platform support the more difficult it is to add accessibility
because the access for each platform is different and ranges from very
good to absolutely none.

I think the fault was mine. I think that, usually, when you come across a
game that is not playable by blind people, your first step would be to
contact the developer, explain the problem, and maybe give suggestions on
the solution. Michael has asked questions on the list that had very simple

solutions if he had looked just a bit farther, or that he would have been
able to resolve by applying the obvious first steps. I saw his post about
this game, and it was just like all of the others.  No details are given
about what his problem is. I had not heard of the game, and he said nothing

about it other than the fact that a blind person cannot play it and he wants

to.  I sent my post based on the fact that he probably had not done the
obvious before asking list members.  That was my mistake.

---