To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, January 06, 2014 4:40 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] MindCraft for the blind.

Hi Jim:

Yeah, that is pretty limited experience alright. Although, those were
some cool games for the time. I think I played all of those pretty
regularly in the mid 80's. Although, I never did get very far with
Donkey Kong.

Hi Thomas,

I have not played a main stream game since the mid eighties. So I have even less experience than you do. And it has been even longer since I played a
main stream game.

The games that I remember playing are Pole Position, Donkey Kong, Pong,
Pacman, Space Invaders, Missile Command, baseball, football and bowling.

BFN

     Jim

Kitchen's Inc, for games that are up to 110 percent funner to play.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA