hi, yes, there are parts of the game that are simplistic. but that's
ok. it doesn't have to be complex. and not being funny here, but candy
crush is way more popular? ...
games don't have to be amazingly complex, or advanced, to be fun. and
yeah. the modding community for ti is huge. and that's what a lot of
people do, is mod it. and it's easy to do.
all we need now, is a mod, that lets us play it. lol. but that's a
little more advanced then i think the modding could handle.
dallas

On 30/01/2014, Dakotah Rickard <dakotah.rick...@gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]
> those who just want a build-a-world, it offers that, but the
> soundtrack is ... well soporiphic to say the least, the mechanics are
> more for novelty than gameplay, and the fact that it's so popular
> mystifies me to no end.
> The game itself is actually not terribly complicated. In its simplest
> form, build a world, fight monsters, and collect resources so you can
> build more and fight more.
>
> My personal bias in this case is actually pretty strong, but the one
> thing I will say is that Minecraft has a very active modding
> community. They add all sorts of features to the game, crazy stuff
> that nobody ever thought would get in there.
> It's kind of become a giant message board, in a way, for funny gaming
> references.
>

> On 1/29/14, Maria and Joe Chapman <bubbygirl1...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I know this topic is away old, but yep, I've heard my step sons talking
>> about mine craft and it can get very complex.  the game very much depends
>> on
>> what a player does. e.g. if you do certain things you get chickens that
>> lay
>> eggs. but then you can do all kinds of things with those.
>>

>> Blessings!
>> maria and Joe chapman
>> Email, iMessage & fb: bubbygirl1...@gmail.com
>> twitter: bubbygirl
>>

>> On 31 Dec 2013, at 11:36 am, Phil Vlasak <phi...@bex.net> wrote:
>>
>>> For those interested in the Minecraft game here are details from the
>>> wiki.
>>> This is not a blind accessible game as it stands.
>>> Minecraft,
>>> created by Markus Persson, the founder of Mojang AB.
>>> Minecraft development started around May 10, 2009,
>>> The game involves players placing and breaking various types of blocks
>>> in
>>> a three-dimensional environment. The player takes on an avatar that can
>>> break and place blocks, forming fantastic structures, creations, and
>>> artwork, on multiplayer servers and singleplayer worlds across multiple
>>> game modes.
>>> Blocks  From Minecraft
>>> This article is about the various blocks found in Minecraft.
>>>
>>> All blocks are the basic units of structure in Minecraft, and are
>>> essential to the gameplay. Together, they build up the in-game
>>> environment, and can be mined and utilized in various fashions. There
>>> are
>>> one hundred and fifty three different blocks.
>>>
>>> The face of a block is 16×16 pixels by default, but a player can make
>>> the
>>> game more detailed, with faces becoming up to 1024x1024 pixels. Each
>>> block
>>> is proportionately one cubic meter.[1] Most blocks are static, although
>>> water, lava, portal, and fire blocks have a shifting pattern for each
>>> face.
>>>
>>> Naturally generated includes blocks that are created through the world

>>> 01 Stone
>>> 02 Grass Block
>>> 03 Dirt
>>> 07 Bedrock
>>> 08 Water D
>>> 10 Lava D
>>> 12 Sand
>>> 13 Gravel
>>> 14 Gold Ore
>>> 15 Iron Ore
>>> 16 Coal Ore
>>> 17 Wood D B
>>> 18 Leaves D B
>>> 21 Lapis Lazuli Ore
>>> 24 Sandstone
>>> 31 Grass D B
>>> 32 Dead Bush
>>> 37 Dandelion
>>> 38 Poppy
>>> 39 Brown Mushroom
>>> 40 Red Mushroom
>>> 56 Diamond Ore
>>> 73 Redstone Ore
>>> 78 Snow
>>> 79 Ice
>>> 81 Cactus D
>>> 82 Clay Block
>>> 83 Sugar Cane D I
>>> 86 Pumpkin D
>>> 99 Huge Brown Mushroom D
>>> 100 Huge Red Mushroom D
>>> 103 Melon
>>> 106 Vines D
>>> 110 Mycelium
>>> 111 Lily Pad
>>> 120 End Portal block
>>> 127 Cocoa
>>> 129 Emerald Ore
>>>
>>> Naturally created" means a combination of events that caused a new block
>>> to be placed by natural causes, not the player.
>>>
>>> Id Block type
>>> 00 Air
>>> 01 Stone
>>> 02 Grass
>>> 03 Dirt
>>> 04 Cobblestone
>>> 08 Water D
>>> 39 Brown Mushroom
>>> 40 Red Mushroom
>>> 49 Obsidian
>>> 51 Fire D
>>> 78 Snow
>>> 79 Ice
>>> 81 Cactus D
>>> 83 Sugar Cane D I
>>> 106 Vines D
>>> 110 Mycelium
>>>
>>> StructuresSame as "naturally generated", but these blocks are created
>>> with
>>> the "generate structures" option enabled.
>>>
>>> Id Block type
>>> 00 Air
>>> 04 Cobblestone
>>> 05 Wooden Plank
>>> 08 Water D
>>> 10 Lava D
>>> 13 Gravel
>>> 17 Wood D B
>>> 23 Dispenser D T
>>> 24 Sandstone
>>> 29 Sticky Piston D
>>> 30 Cobweb
>>> 35 Wool (Black, Blue, Orange) D B
>>> 44 Slabs D B
>>> 46 TNT
>>> 47 Bookshelf
>>> 48 Moss Stone
>>> 50 Torch D
>>> 52 Monster Spawner T
>>> 53 Wooden Stairs D
>>> 54 Chest D T
>>> 55 Redstone Wire D I
>>> 58 Crafting Table
>>> 59 Wheat D
>>> 60 Farmland D
>>> 61 Furnace D T
>>> 64 Wooden Door D I
>>> 65 Ladders D
>>> 66 Rails D
>>> 67 Stone Stairs
>>> 69 Lever D
>>> 70 Stone Pressure Plate D
>>> 71 Iron Door D I
>>> 72 Wooden Pressure Plate D
>>> 77 Button D
>>> 85 Fence
>>> 93 Redstone Repeater D I
>>> 97 Monster Egg D
>>> 98 Stone Bricks D B
>>> 101 Iron Bars
>>> 102 Glass Pane
>>> 118 Cauldron D I
>>> 120 End Portal block
>>> 128 Sandstone Stairs D
>>> 131 Tripwire Hook D
>>> 132 Tripwire D I
>>> 140 Flower Pot D I
>>> 141 Carrots D
>>> 142 Potatoes D
>>>
>>> The Nether Naturally generated
>>> Id Block type
>>> 00 Air
>>> 07 Bedrock
>>> 10 Lava D
>>> 13 Gravel
>>> 39 Brown Mushroom
>>> 40 Red Mushroom
>>> 51 Fire D
>>> 87 Netherrack
>>> 88 Soul Sand
>>> 89 Glowstone
>>> 153 Nether Quartz Ore
>>>
>>> Naturally created
>>> Id Block type
>>> 00 Air
>>> 39 Brown Mushroom
>>> 40 Red Mushroom
>>> 49 Obsidian
>>> 51 Fire D
>>> 90 Portal
>>>
>>> StructuresThese blocks are generated as part of Nether fortresses. Even
>>> if
>>> the "Generate Structures" option is turned off, Nether fortresses are
>>> still created.
>>>
>>> Id Block type
>>> 00 Air
>>> 10 Lava D
>>> 52 Monster Spawner T
>>> 54 Chest
>>> 88 Soul Sand
>>> 112 Nether Brick
>>> 113 Nether Brick Fence
>>> 114 Nether Brick Stairs D
>>> 115 Nether Wart D
>>>
>>> The EndNaturally generatedIcon Id Block type
>>> 00 Air
>>> 07 Bedrock
>>> 49 Obsidian
>>> 121 End Stone