Sent: Wednesday, May 14, 2014 10:50 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Sod Walkthrough.

Hi Dark,

Know what you mean. I use to be super careful about where and when I
used a med kit in version 1.0 because I didn't' want to run out before
the end of the game. I remember on the higher difficulty levels I
would barely come out of the game alive with only one or two med kits
in reserve to take on the Boss. That was challenging to say the least.
Now days I can apply them more strategically and not worry so much
about running out.

Cheers!