To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, May 22, 2014 6:45 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Space Invader Movements -was- Re: game taste was: Re:regarding temporal disturbance

HI Dar,

Actually in Space Invaders, the invaders moved quite a lot from side to side. When there are fewer invaders and they have more room to move, they alternate traveling left and right as they come down the screen.

Thanks,

Cara :)
---
iOS design and development - LookTel.com
---
View my Online Portfolio at:

http://www.onemodelplace.com/CaraQuinn

Follow me on Twitter!