Of course, all of this can be solved simply by leaving the game as is. :)

I believe Thomas made a good point in that it plainly comes down to honesty
with yourself / others.

Do you want challenge? Well have challenge then. Do you want a lighter or more
palatable gaming experience for your particular needs? Well you can have that
too. :)

To also add a bit here about the current state of the tarot cards; The diamond
cost allows you to keep one tarot card while reshuffling another. I.E. the
reason for the cost now is not for reshuffling itself, it is to allow you to
keep a favorable option while discarding a less favorable one. So in essence,
you can take your chances freely reshuffling both cards and losing a favorable
option as well as one you do not like. Or you can spend diamonds to keep the
favorable option.

So I question at this point whether this current scheme is really a loophole or
not.

Regardless though, why not just do as Dark does and keep both options if you
want a challenge, and if you need a lighter or more friendly gaming experience,
then simply allow for what is already available now in the game?

Not to sound cliche here but I'm really not sure why people simply just can't
live and let live when it comes to games? :)

Laters and happy Thanksgiving to those who celebrate!

Cara :)
---
iOS design and development - LookTel.com
---
View my Online Portfolio at:

http://www.onemodelplace.com/CaraQuinn

Follow me on Twitter!