Hello,

In regards to Entombed - I always wanted to make it modable, but the
architecture would not allow it. It would be easier to re-write the entire
game. Although Entombed didn't earn a lot compared to the effort (2 years
or so of development), I think I could make a similarly scoped game today
faster due to my experience. It's always been my intention to create a
sequel, and I've made a start on the foundation. The idea is to make it as
modifyable as possible. All aspects of the game could be changed by the
community. I think the game would take on a life of its own then and last
longer than Entombed has.

When you talk about developers leaving the community, I'm not one of them.
I'm just a very quiet lurker and I still have a keen interest in making
games. The biggest problem I have now is lack of resources. I have a few
popular mobile games and they demand a lot of time and effort.

Cheers!
Jason