Hey Jason,

There's nothing else bowling related that I know of in the mobile
space, so yeah, could be a cool addition.

What platform is Galaxy Bowling for, and what libraries did you use to
develop it? I'm asking to see whether there are any resources or
examples of other developers that've taken the same route and ended up
with an accessible app that might be worth you checking out for a
nudge in the right direction.

Cheers

Scott