But the xbox is windows based as far as I know.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: 02 October 2007 05:35
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Electronic Arts games

Hi,

Well even if they just integrated sappy in for the extra speech for now.
Lets face it sappy is already there and with vista there's even more
accessability options so this should make things somewhat easier still.
End quote

Well, that is only true if we are talking about PC games. Including SAPI

5 support in PC games is a very strait forward and simple thing to do
for a PC game. However, many of the games out there are for PS2, XBox,
etc which still doesn't have a good accessibility solution equal to
Sapi.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] You can make changes or update your
subscription via the web, at
list, please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]