Hi Thomas,

Yeah, I started writing computer video games like in 1981 on a Texas
Instruments 99 4A home computer.  The first games were draw poker, Star Mule
and Homer on a Harley (Eval Kneval)  I then got my first talking computer in
December of 1989.  It was a NEC 286 with an Accent S A running Jaws for dos
version 1.  The first program that I wrote was a braille reference guide.  I
wrote it in January 1990 while at the Cleveland Sight Center.  Anna Karr my
braille instructor helped me to make sure that it was all correct.  Then I
wrote black jack and draw poker.  Those games were on the Jaws web site slash
BBS.

No, I did not like the bookshelf game Futile.  I very much liked the bookshelf
game Twixt though.  I think that my Brother and Sister cheated at Futile
because they couldn't beat me at chess or Twixt. <grin>

BFN

     Jim

check my web site for my new personal information page

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA