And keep the news updates coming, probably not every week, but month?
or maybe just when big things come up.
At 01:41 p.m. 23/03/2008, you wrote:
>ok, just know, what ever you do make, I'll buy so add me to msn: 
>[EMAIL PROTECTED] or e-mail me at [EMAIL PROTECTED] when ya got stuff 
>ready to sell. Also there's so many of us who want you as an active member 
>of this list and comunity!
>
>Cory
>----- Original Message ----- 
>From: "Thomas Ward" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: "Gamers Discussion list" <[email protected]>
>Sent: Friday, March 21, 2008 6:03 PM
>Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Side-scroller consessions.
>
>
>> Hi Cory,
>> I probably won't leave the list, but it is likely I will be a less
>> active member on list. I am still interested in making games, but I am
>> probably not going to release everything I make to the general public.
>> Remember that Star Wars FPS game based on Genesis 3D technology, the
>> same technology that was going to be copied into MOTA Beta 2, well the
>> list can forget about ever seeing it. Not only is distributing it a
>> legal liability to me I'm afraid there are some who would not see or
>> appreciate how much effort I put into games like that. A few bad apples
>> have spoiled the entire basket for me.
>>
>>
>>
>> ---
>> Gamers mailing list __ [email protected]
>> If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to 
>> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>> You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
>> http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
>> All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
>> http://www.mail-archive.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>> If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the 
>> list,
>> please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>
>> __________ NOD32 2967 (20080321) Information __________
>>
>> This message was checked by NOD32 antivirus system.
>> http://www.eset.com
>>
>> 
>
>
>---
>Gamers mailing list __ [email protected]
>If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
>http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
>All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
>http://www.mail-archive.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the list,
>please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]



---
Gamers mailing list __ [email protected]
If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
http://www.mail-archive.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the list,
please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to