Iv jut tridconecing wth the address given in this email with vip mud and
I get an 11001 error message.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Michael Forzano
Sent: 12 October 2008 03:29
To: gamers@audyssey.org
Subject: [Audyssey] Humanity MOO

Hi,

I know this isn't in the original thread, but I just had to switch email
addresses. I'm Mike, the main admin and coder on Humanity MOO. I'd just
like to clear up a few things. First, the moo isn't a Miriani clone.
Though it has some of the same concepts, lets face it, a lot of the same
concepts, it will be much expanded. For example, I have coded a combat
system, and I will have weapons etc. The most important thing, though,
is that its under development. From what I've heard, MOOs take years to
develop and though I feel I've made considerable progress it is still a
work in development. For example, the fact of the similar messages, I
made it this way so that the game would work with my Miriani soundpack
for testing purposes. I will most likely have a name change. But the
reason this thread was posted was to ask for ideas and suggestions of
things you guys would like to see in a moo that aren't in current moos.
Of course, if there any MOO coders out there, I'd be glad to have your
help. The moo address is jaybird.no-ip.info port 7777. Remember though,
that anything you see is subject to change and I hope you will give the
game a chance even if you don't like what you see at this moment.
Furthermore, if you do not want to play a game that is under
development, don't. I am open to suggestions, not complaints. I hate to
sound harsh, but it seems that certain people expect so much from this
game but in reality it has been in existence for only 6 months. However,
it may turn out that some of you may actually like the game. In any
case, suggestions/ideas are welcome.

Regards,

Mike

[EMAIL PROTECTED] You can make changes or update your
subscription via the web, at
list, please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Checked by AVG.
11/10/2008 15:59

Checked by AVG.
11/10/2008 15:59