Hi,
 Me and Mike are happy to answer your questions, but it's probably
better if you type assist, then send that, instead of sending it to
Audyssey. Then type your question, and then send that, we will be
happy to come answer your assist. If there is no active wizard
present, there may be some knowledgeable player's. You can then type
newbie message here, and it will get sent. Personally, as a
programmer, not a wizard, I cannot answer you assist, but if help is
necessary, I still see assists, but can't formally answer them. I will
teleport to you, help you, and then ask you to cancel your assist. Do
you mean you missed the connection information? If so:
IP: jaybird.no-ip.info
PORT: 7777

-Ryan

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]