Hi Charles,
That's correct. Everyone who paid for Montezuma's Revenge can still play all the betas that were released up until I had to pull it down off of my web sight. So they didn't exactly wind up with 0. I have not, and will never, ask anyone to delete their betas as they paid for them. As for Dark's suggestion of mixing the old and new game I won't do that,but I have thought about releasing Montezuma's Revenge as open source or shareware at some point. Either that or I could complete the beta, and upload it to sendspace for a limited time to let people grab it before it is gone for good.

Charles Rivard wrote:
I believe you can still play the demos if you have them unless Tom requested that we delete them. If he did request it, I will do so. They are fun to play..

---
Pretty is as pretty does.

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]