Hi Will,
Yes, it is possible. Give me a couple of days, and I will upload the last version of Montezuma's Revenge to sendspace for those who want it. I've just decided since there are a number of requests for the title I'm going to remove the registration keys from it, and let everyone play all six levels.
Cheers.

Will Lomas wrote:
can someone be so kind and upload the latests beta for me of monty
I do have a valid legal key to play
is this possible?

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]