yeah maybe you should release that thing as freeware.
I am looking forward to the raceway title though, I mean this is where we are
far behind.
All the sighties have it over us.
Ok we have mach1 topspeed and railracer but these games are really crap
compaired to the ones our sighted cousins have.
I mean full rock tracks, crashes, actual car noises, radio comentary, radio
station things and a load of other things.