aah so how will we get this then.
Yeah raceway will not be up to scratch but you will work on it when money
permits.
I'll look at it maybe when you get a beta out or something, it maybe that all
that is needed is some voices, I don't have the stuff to edit things but I can
make basic files of voices such as comentory and things.
I have some game libs I can borrow some things from.
At 03:00 p.m. 17/10/2008, you wrote:
>Hi,
>Well, keep in mind Raceway is being written on a shuestring budget so the
>first release might be not quite fully up to sighted game standards.  A lot of
>it is going to depend on how much I can afford to buy and add to the game.
>I've run into a similar issue with MOTA. I have run out of operating capital,
>but there are sound effects and music I really want to buy and add to the game.
>As for releasing Monte as freeware I will, but it is with the understanding
>I'm completely done with that game. No bug fixes, updates, and I'm certainly
>not leaving it on my web site for public download.
>
>shaun everiss wrote:
>>yeah maybe you should release that thing as freeware.
>>I am looking forward to the raceway title though, I mean this is where we are
>>far behind.
>>All the sighties have it over us.
>>Ok we have mach1 topspeed and railracer but these games are really crap
>>compaired to the ones our sighted cousins have.
>>I mean full rock tracks, crashes, actual car noises, radio comentary, radio
>>station things and a load of other things.
>>

>---

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]