Hi Shaun,
First, Mysteries of the Ancients and Montezuma's Revenge are two different games. Just because I will release Montezuma's Revenge as freeware does not mean MOTA will be abandoned or discontinued. As it happens MOTA, (Mysteries of the Ancients,) is currently under active development. Like Montezuma's Revenge it will be a side-scroller, a 2D platformer game, but it is a drastic shift in story line, action, and enemies.

shaun everiss wrote:
so will this be the end of monti/mota or will there still be a side scroler
type game.
I'd also recomend using something other than sendspace, such as mediafire for
the file or a perminant place on divshare.
sendspace will get overloaded and tends to be a real pain in the rear.

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]