Hi Willem,
Grin. Yeah, kind of hard to be writing audio games while sitting on the pot with a bad case of Montezuma's Revenge. Although, sounds like a new idea for a modern bath room upgrade. I can see it now. Someday in the future you might walk into a stall and they will have a little fold down computer or little hand held PDA in there so you can read rss feeds, your e-mail, write business reports, etc all while you are using the John. Either that or you can call up a game of Blackjack, Free Cell, or Yatzi to play while you are taking care of personal business. Sounds like a cool idea to me. Lol!

Willem wrote:
*chuckle* Now we wouldn't want that, as it would set back the release date even more.

Seriously though, it's a good idea to release the older monti as freeware as I rather liked playing it.

Also if you do it, you will give people something to play with while they wait for Mysteries of the ancients.

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]