Hi Jason,
Very true. Then again I only began taking pre-orders about four weeks before the scheduled release date for Montezuma's Revenge 1.0. A lot of commercial companies have pre-orders on items with in that time frame. A month, 30 days, isn't really all that long a wait. Problem is getting sacked over the copyright issue was something that came out of the clear blue sky and landed on me unexpectedly. So I've had to adjust my plans accordingly.

Jason Allen wrote:
Actually, to be fair would have been to not accept any more pre-orders after
taking the project over. I can understand not refunding this other person's
dues (which is dubious to keep customers' money - in my opinion) but I think
it would have been better to stop taking pre-orders. It hurts all developers
if customers can't trust them to deliver on a pre-order.

I'm not placing blame on anyone or anything. Just discussing situation from
my angle.

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]