Hi Tyler,
Unfortunately, the game exists. It was litterally about 2 or three weeks out from a final 1.0 release when I was forced to stop production. If I wasn't sure I could deliver it soon I wouldn't have put it up for pre-order. I was certain it would be out in two or three weeks so I put it up for sale, and then that's when someone took notice and came gunning for me. What I find amazing is Star Trek, STFC, has been on my web sight for three and a half years and no one from Paramount has said anything about it. I put Montezuma's Revenge up for sale for about two weeks and I found myself in deep crap.

Tyler Littlefield wrote:
I wasn't trying to be unfair, I'd heard about the game, but didn't erally know who wrote it. I was just stating that pre-ordering a game that doesn't exist is, for lack of a better term not the brightest idea. Nothing intended against you at all.

Thanks,
Tyler Littlefield
Visit tds for quality software and web design:
http://tysdomain.com
skype: st8amnd127
aim: st8amnd2005
msn: [EMAIL PROTECTED]