Hi Bryan,
No problem. I have saved everyones sales records on my system so I can bring up your actual invoice and send it to you with your original product key once the game is ready to accept product keys. I've disabled the register feature for the time being as I don't want anyone else besides me to unlock areas of the game that are uncompleted or accidently activate something that wasn't meant to be activated yet. Grin.

Bryan Peterson wrote:
Cool. Of course I will need a replacement key since I had a disk crash earlier in the year, but we can deal with that when the time actually comes.

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]