Hi.
How about a different type of damage? Would a bow and arrow hurt more or less than a fireball? ----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Ward" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, November 15, 2008 5:38 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] MOTA Random items.

Hi Bryan,
Nope. I've actually thought about adding some triditional Centaurs with bows and arrows, to make it more authentic, and so it is a very easy thing to do. Just replace fireball sounds with a bow and arrow, and give them a longer attack range.

Bryan Peterson wrote:
I also seem to recall Centaurs as being excellent archers. Would that be too difficult to program?

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]