Hi Willem,
Yeah, that is always a great tactic. Usually, I like to hit them when the destroyers have to slow down to turn. Usually they will drop to 1 or 2 naughts and then they are easy prey for my torps. Another tactic I love is move at full speed through say the mine field and have the destroyer follow you into the mine field. Here I am busting 18 naughts through the mine field and the destroyers skipper is a real wimp. He takes the mine field at 1 naught. All you have to do is aim your torpedoes correctly back into the mine field and that destroyer is toast. i love that trick.

Willem wrote:
Yeah, what I also do when there are two or three ships is shoot one and while the other two are slowing down to hunt me, loose a few torps at them too. Then I usually try and get away as quick as possible.

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]