Hi all!
Does anyone know if Ian Humphreys is planning to begin offering his games for
download? I had him send me BG yahtzee when I had a different email provider,
and I loved it, but GMail has always been funny about attachments, and it would
really be faster if I could download them from somewhere. I'd love to check out
more of his games. Thanks!
Allison

http://www.allisonmervis.com/