Oops never mind disregard that last email please I found it.

Lelia

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, December 15, 2008 5:44 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Usa games?

Hi lelia,
USA Games is my personal accessible games company. We have one game
completed, and a couple more currently under active development.
At the moment our web site is down do to a problem we encountered when
moving our web site from the old server it was on to a new web server
which has better download speeds, more bandwith, etc. Anyway, the
technical details aren't important. Just know it is down, and we are
are attempting to resolve the issues. For your information our web
address is
http://www.usagames.us
in case you would like to check us out when we get back up and running again.
Smile.