Hi Dark,
Yeah, I know. It really comes down to the same old problem. If it is accessible it tends to lean to PVP combat or another space trading type game. If it is something we might actually like with a complete RPG story mode and setting it probably isn't screen reader friendly. It is usually a lose lose situation for us. Writing my own accessible RPG games was the only thing I could come up with that remotely sounded reasonable.

dark wrote:
Sounds good indeed Tom, ----- particularly as by summer I'll have read enough starwars books to get all the background, lol!

I do stil however find myself incredibly surprised that people are having to write this kind of game from scratch, rather than there being one already.

graphically, I can think of a number of rpgs that fit the bill, ----- allbeit most are magitech anime style scifi rather than traditional, and of course eeve online has as much potential for single player exploration missions and quests as world of warcraft.

then again as I said, Sryth is probably the only thing I've found in a fantasy setting which does this, so I shouldn't be overly surprised at the lack of something scifi.

Beware the Grue!