From: "kelby carlson" <kelbycarl...@usfamily.net>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, January 02, 2009 7:06 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Entombed

I still don't understand how to target specific body parts.  Do
you hold down the number as soon as you press enter on the enemy,
or before that? I really do not understand it.

Kelby
"Oh Adam's sons, how cleverly you defend yourself from all that
might do you good."

--Aslan the Lion

So the order
>is (for now until more stuff is put in): daggers, short swords,
clubs, long
>swords, and large ogre clubs.

>Don't forget to use the potions in your inventory to heal.
Zombie rot
>potions cure zombie rot.  Anytime you're bitten by a zombie,
you'll contract
>the disease, so be sure to use those.

>Attack the biggest threat first.  Orcs always have weapons and
are much
>nastier than goblins.  Ogres are extremely dangerous, but slow.
The wolves
>are nasty but usually easy to kill.  Any heroic monster is going
to be much
>harder than usual.

>Zombies can only be killed if you destroy their head (and other
means but I
>won't spoil it).  So target their head with the number pad 8, or
with the
>number 8 if you don't have a numpad.

>The difficulty will wildly swing back and forth until I get most
of the
>abilities and spells in.

>Thanks for testing it!
>Jason
>---
>If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of
the list,

--- Get FREE High Speed Internet from USFamily.Net! --
http://www.usfamily.net/mkt-freepromo.html ---