Hi,
The "don't call us we will call you" mentality is the usual responce from major corperations. Let's face the truth. They don't want to hear from us. We are simply an annoying minority to them.

The Kolesar Brothers wrote:
Now this is true. Why must everything have to be special? Now let's blind fold the 99 percent who don't have a blind family member, a blind friend or doesn't work with a blind person. With phisical force feedback, I wished that the wei system was blind friendly. I even offered to beta test their system for them and give feedback from a blind consumer. But their responce was don't call us we'll call you. So that's my two cents on this thread.
Matt & Ron Kolesar & there great Dogs!

kolesar16...@roadrunner.com