Hi Thomas,

I never saw any of the black and white video games.  Most all video games that I ever
played were on my Atari 2600 and Atari 800 XL.  And on those probably the best video
was like Donkey Kong, Popeye and Star Wars.  Which were only a tiny bit better than
the graphics in games like Space Invaders, Missile Command, Pacman, Pong, Pole
Position, bowling, baseball, football etc.  I am sure that I would be totally blown
away by the graphics in the games these days.  Especially the X rated ones.
<grin>

BFN

    Jim

PCs are OK except when you use them as bowling balls.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA