From: "Clement Chou" <chou.clem...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, January 15, 2009 1:21 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] video game memories

Hi Dark.

As one of the people who have played all the capcom-developed marvel
fighting games, I can tell you that all of them are accessible completely.
Nice thing, they announce which character you choose as well, and each
character has their own unique voice and particular details. All in all, a
very accessible series, as is the rest of all the fighting games made by
capcom.