Hi Ron,
As for how the CGI graphics look I'm not the best person to ask because I can't see it. However, it is my understanding the CGI tech is getting close to movie quality. As far as Masters of the Universe shows goes yes there is a newer series out. There was a series that was released in 2002 and ran until 2004. I've seen some of the shows out on DVD so I know it is out there if you want to get it.

Ron Schamerhorn wrote:
Hi Tom

I'm not sure if it's quite correct but I think of most modern games as semi-movie like in the display. Giving it that almost real perspective. I do know there was a fair bit [and even this is old I guess] used in the movie Braveheart. Asking this might be a tad off topic but was there another Masters of the Universe cartoon? I remember the older one [sheepish grin] and even have some of them im mp3. *coughs*

Ron