Hi Matheus,
As far as I know nothing. Although, it does help to keep tabs of the USA Games News Letter which tends to be up to date and to the point when they come out. The Audyssey Magazine is also another good resource to get news. Personally it is easier on me if people use those resources first before asking the same questions others ask both on and off list. A lot of people don't realize the number of times in a month I get the "how is it coming" or "when will it be done" type question on or off list. I get those questions so frequently I put out a monthly USA Games news letter and place articles in Auddyssey Magazine frequently to answer specifically those kinds of questions. That is why I encurrage gamers to read those resources first. I spend a lot more time composing one of those news posts than you will get from me shooting off a its coming along message in responce to the 10th or 15th person to ask me that question that month.
Smile.

Matheus wrote:
but what's the problem in asking and knowing at least how its going.