Hi,
Exactly. I would definitely let people know if there was something that was playable, stable, and ready for the public to use. As it is 0.5 has taken a massive turn for the worst, and I now have to either go back to 0.4 and start over with the upgrades, or remove the cross platform Genesis Engine from 0.5 and restore the Windows only engine. Either way it is a huge mess and I don't expect anything playable for the private testers for a week or so. Maybe longer depending on how long it takes to get 0.5 stable enough to play without crashing again.

william lomas wrote:
I am sure Thomas would update us if anything playable was available