Klango can create games?
Can blind folks play therimins? I wanna find out!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Trenton Matthews" <tmatthews...@live.com>
To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, January 31, 2009 11:02 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] MOTA

Besides with Klango?

On 1/31/2009 1:17 AM, william lomas wrote:
it is ashame there is not a guide available that learns one who to
program audiogames using a certain language

On 31 Jan 2009, at 03:58, Thomas Ward wrote:

Hi Bryan,
Sure. Basically, your source code can be written in any ascii text
editor as long as you remember to give it the proper file extention
for the programming language you are using such as: *.cs for C-Sharp,
*.vb for Visual Basic .NET, *.py for Python, etc.  That said there
are some advantages to using a full IDE like Visual Studio rather
than writing your code in a generic editor like notepad. Visual
Studio formats your source code as you type it, has autocompletion,
and of course you can select various Windows controls from the
toolbox that automatically generates the code for buttons, labels,
timers, etc. On the other hand I prefer using textpad or notepad just
because I don't have to deal with all the child windows and other
visual junk on the screen in Visual Studio.

Bryan Peterson wrote:
Ok so the actual code is written in a plain old text editor like
Notepad? I've been wondering about that.

list,

list,