From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Hayri Tulumcu
Sent: Wednesday, January 28, 2009 4:38 AM
To: gamers@audyssey.org
Subject: [Audyssey] Super Egg hunt 1.2

Hey Liam. Why can you not only convert the super-egg hunt for DirectX
instead of waiting for him Philip who can not get its act together to make
the fucking streamway? Because I do not think that he will finish it before
we reach December!
PS
also the 3 other games you should have converted to streamway the course
should preferably not be too much.