I'm just seing this and it's reply so I'll say this.
As someone that works full time as well, I understand liam's position, and cursing and swearing isn't going to get things done any faster. Liam will in his own time get the games/patches out, and you'll just have to have patience and wait. This audio gaming business will never replace a full time job, and I agree whole heartedly with liam's centiments.
Have a good day.
shane