Hi,
Well, technically html is not a programming language. It is what we call a markup language. just special tags that tells the browser how to format the text on the screen and link to other pages or web sites. In fact html is only one of several markup languages in use to day. There is sgml and xml which are also quite common but less well known to non-techy computer users.
Anyway, I think we should stear things back to gaming.
Smile.

Shadow Dragon wrote:
That's what I thought at first too. The language, pretty much in its entirety, and I'm not overexadurating here, took me about 4 hours in total to learn. Granted I don't use everything of what I've learned, but its nothing like learning a programming or scripting language where you have to sit down for days and days rading tutorials. I learned it and can use it in about a night.Its probably the easiest programming language, as it were, to learn out there.